Albuquerque Cosmetic Dentist
Aesthetic experts focused on minimally-invasive restorations
Enhance your smile while
preserving its unique characteristics
At Padilla Dentistry & Orthodontics, our cosmetic dentists take a thoughtful and comprehensive approach to cosmetic dentistry. Rooted in customized care, our practice is focused on minimally invasive procedures and aesthetic enhancements that boost your self-confidence and health.
for stunning outcomes
We pursue perfection in every cosmetic treatment. Whether it be with orthodontics solely, or a combination of orthodontics and porcelain veneers. Our dentists collaborate closely with the best dental labs, use advanced technology and techniques, and partner with master ceramists to create custom cosmetic restorations that are pleasing to the eye.
- Preserve the unique characteristics of your smile
- Our treatment outcomes complement your facial shape
- We specialize in natural-looking results
- Delivered in a comfortable and intimate setting
See what’s possible!
Our porcelain veneers are an excellent option for those looking to improve the appearance of their teeth. These thin, custom-made shells create a natural-looking and bright smile. Veneers can help to correct a variety of dental issues, including chips, cracks, discoloration, and gaps.
- Custom-crafted to meet your goals
- Crafted from the highest quality porcelains
- Bonded with advanced and proven materials
- Dimensions of teeth can be enhanced with clinical crown lengthening
We offer dental bonding as an excellent alternative to veneers. Bonding involves applying a tooth-colored composite resin to your teeth. If you're looking to enhance your smile without a major commitment, dental bonding might be the perfect solution for you.
- Often minimally invasive
- Completed in just one visit
We offer in-office as well as take-home whitening solutions to give you the brightest smile. Our teeth whitening solutions are safe and effective and limit tooth sensitivity.
- Completed in as little as 1 hour/day
- Achieve results with take-home trays and/or in-office whitening
- Efficient, comfortable, and easy!
Imagine a dental visit where you could leave with a permanent crown in place. No temporary, no return visit, and no need to get anesthetic a second time. Well, we have it! With the latest technology, our office utilizes the CEREC Primescan and CEREC Primemill to create beautiful, custom crowns that can be completed in one visit. Every crown is custom-designed and custom-milled for each patient and each tooth. Did we mention they look great as well?
- Crown Lengthening (to correct tooth proportions)
Crown Lengthening Smile Gallery
Experience 5-Star Care
“I chipped a front tooth and even though they were very busy they made time to help me. All the staff is great!”
“I have been coming to Dr. Chris and Stephanie Padilla for the last four years. Every time I have to make an appointment for myself or my boys I know we’ll be in the best hands! If you need a cleaning, filling, or an orthodontist appointment, please know when choosing them you’ve made the right decision. They are very knowledgeable, professional.”
“Chris and Stephanie Padilla are great dentists. They have a top-of-the-line facility and great knowledgeable staff. They are not going to nickel and dime you. They’ll only recommend what’s necessary.”
reasons to smile!
Cosmetic dentistry often consists of elective procedures. But that doesn’t make them any less necessary. Changing your smile affects your self-esteem and happiness — you deserve to feel your best. We make it as convenient as possible.
- We accept most dental insurance (some plans cover a percent of cosmetic care)
- Financing is available through CareCredit
- Our patient care coordinator outlines your estimated investment
- We’re ready to answer your questions and concerns