Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with our simple “bleaching” procedure.
What are the details of teeth whitening?
It’s safe, quick, and effective. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth. You can lighten only your upper teeth or both the upper and lower, depending on how much you show when you talk and smile.
If you decide to do a Take-Home regimine of bleaching, custom bleaching trays will be ready for you to pick up in 1-2 days. We provide you with a special bleaching agent that you put into the clear trays. With only 30 minutes of wear per day, our special bleaching agent bubbles stains right out of your enamel in a very short time without altering tooth structure or existing dental work in any way. When your teeth reach the desired brightness, only occasional treatment is needed to maintain your new smile. We’ll want to take “after” photos at your next appointment.
Dental bleaching can be used to correct tooth discoloration. Discolorations can be caused by staining, aging, or chemical damage to teeth. Using the latest in bleaching technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful “brilliant” smile. However, in cases of extreme tooth discoloration, crowns or veneers may be the only option.
How is teeth whitening done?
There are two options for teeth whitening:
- In-office whitening system: A high strength whitening gel is applied for one hour in the office to whiten teeth.
- Take-home whitening system: An impression is taken to make a specialized tray to hold the bleach against the teeth. The material is used at home as instructed and noticeable whitening occurs.
For confidence in appearance, bleaching technology allows us to deliver improvements in yellowing, aging, or stained teeth. For very severly stained teeth, crowns or porcelain veneers may be more appropriate.
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Enhances brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and brings a smile alive